"Does love need a logical reason?

What do i know from the first time we met, i'm sure that couldn't feel more comfortable with any other woman besides you.. The time that i asked you to be my girlfriend and your asking me to be yours, i feel like i could actually live in the future, our future..

And the way that i knew that something is meant to be is that i could still remember something that i don't even think about for a long time.

I still remember the time when we chat on Y!M from the moment your school starts till your school ends.
I remember you said that you replied to me in secret when you're still in class.
I remember the first time we met, i called you on the phone because i wasn't really sure if it is you, or an angel had just fell down from the sky.

Really, at first i thought you're too good to be true. Now i realize that you're exactly the best girl in the world.
Those things that i can't seem to forget.."

No comments:

Post a Comment